Blog : http://agit8.org.uk
Twitter : alfie
Geoglyhs, geomedia, co-opetition are the aspects that interest him.
John Harrison : father of the mordern age
- An ongoing document of all the stopped public clocks in the UK
- Each post is geo-located creating a geo-database
- Each post is information about the clock
Britgllyph : The worlds largest work of art
- 61 exact locations span the country, creating an image of a watch
- players travel to their closes marker with a rock
- they take a photo of themselves
- maps are a compelling platform to drive narratives
The DNA of user created media is location. Service like flickr and rummble can then tell you what it means to other people is exciting and value adding.
Transformative power : Where the web, mobile, and gaming meet is the fulcrum on which we will change the world.